Email Alerts

Would you like to receive email alerts when a new update is posted to my blog? Just give me your email address down below and every time something new and exciting is posted to my blog you will be the first to know!

Looking For A Specific Post?

Monday, August 22, 2016

Soft Shirts and Other Monday Thoughts


-Soft Shirts-
Have you ever just found something that made you so immensely happy that may seem trivial to others but it just brings you joy? Okay so I've found these shirts and they make me so happy. They are from the brand PIKO and they are made from Bamboo and they are SO SOFT. They come in all these really soothing and earth toned colors and it's safe to say that I am absolutely obsessed. Just wearing it makes me feel like I am surrounded by comfort and wonderfulness.

I guess its just those little things that can brighten up your day.

-First Week of School-
So if you have been reading my new series "So You're Moving?", you will know that I started yet ANOTHER new school this year. People have been so loving and welcoming and I have started to really warm up to the school. I can now semi-successfully navigate myself around without a map! I mean I might have gotten lost today... but no one has to know that....except for you because I just told you.... moving on!

I really haven't vocalized this a lot on this blog but I struggle with Anxiety and Panic Attacks so first weeks are really hard for me. Near the end of this summer and that first week of school, anxiety was hitting me really hard. But I kept in touch with friends from back home and God was truly by my side helping me through that first week and I conquered it.

I've already met some really great people who have really gone out of their way to include me and make me feel conformable and get me involved.

The one thing new I've discovered is it is becomingly increasingly harder for me to keep giving my very best to each place I move. When pieces of your heart are in so many different places and with so many different people- sometimes it feels as if there is nothing else left for you to give. But if you give yourself time, if I give myself time, I might find that a piece of my heart will lie here- at this new place.


- A Message To You-
I hope you have an absolutely incredible week. At least in the US a majority of us have started school. But whether you are in school tackling the early mornings and piles of homework or you are still enjoying those last bits of summer, I hope that this week you are able to put aside any stress you are feeling or conflicts that are arising. Remind yourself everyday to smile more, laugh often, and make someone else's day.

and never forget to
<3 Stay Fabulous <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! You'll see your comment soon, just got to read it first :)

Translate